Exam Terms and Conditions
Requests and Booking
• All exam proctoring requests must be made through the exam proctoring request form on our website.
• Exam proctoring services are only offered during designated hours. The available times for exam proctoring are as follows:
• Exam bookings are dependent on staffing and room availability.
• Please provide us with accurate information about the length of your exam. Your booking time must reflect the length of time allowed by your institution.
• We require two weeks’ notice to ensure materials are received on time. We cannot guarantee accommodation for short notice exam requests.
• Once an exam proctoring request form has been submitted, a staff member will contact you to verify the request. A confirmation will be emailed with exam booking details. Do not have your institution send us any exam documents or proctoring papers until we have confirmed your exam booking.
• Please note, we cannot proctor exams that require the installation of specialized software on library computers. If you are able to bring in a personal laptop with the appropriate software installed, we can accommodate you.
• Please direct all exam correspondence to our general mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We must receive your exam documents from your institution 24 hours before your exam, otherwise we may have to cancel or reschedule your exam.
• Repeat cancellations, no shows or re-bookings may result in loss of exam proctoring privileges.
During Your Exam
• Please arrive on time for your exam. Tardiness or No Shows may result in exam cancellation and we may not be able to accommodate a reschedule.
• You are required to surrender purses, bags, cell phones, electronic devices, and bulky jackets, etc.
• Please come prepared with your student login credentials. Library staff are not equipped to troubleshoot student login errors.
• We often proctor multiple exams at once. Please be courteous. Do not disturb other exams taking place.
• Due to the nature of the library space, there may be noise from other programs and activities ongoing in the library. Earplugs can be provided upon request.
• All correspondence with the educational institution is the responsibility of the Student. It is up to the Student to arrange the release of exam documents from their institution and to arrange for proctoring papers to be signed.
• Library staff will NOT provide personal identification information to educational institutes.
• Government issued, photo ID is required for verification.
• The Student is responsible for providing postage, if required, to return exam materials to the institution. Canada Post prepaid envelopes are preferred.
The Student is responsible for bringing all supplies such as pencil, eraser, ruler, calculator, textbooks etc. required to write the exam. The library does not supply these resources